President’s Column – $50k-per-state Grants Available
By Jenifer Wisniewski, Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency
Happy New Year to all!
Here’s an exciting new opportunity for everyone this year to apply for a $50,000 grant for your state to do marketing to accomplish R3 of hunters and shooters!
For 2020 we were able to award Oklahoma, Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Virginia $50,000 each. All their projects are now underway. We look forward to seeing what applications we will get for this year’s grants!
Here’s the link to apply https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ACI-R3-2021
You have until Feb. 12 to get your applications in for your state’s chance at these funds. Important to note: We can pay this money directly to a marketing firm, foundation or other entity on your state’s behalf if you have too many hoops to jump through to receive grant funding in your state.
Timeline for 2021 Grant Process
- Now through Feb. 12 – Applications submitted
- End of February – Recipients selected and notified
- March-November – Marketing strategies/campaigns implemented
- November-December – Reports submitted on campaign performance and posted on the knowledge warehouse to be hosted on the ACI website and R3 Clearinghouse with case studies, all lessons learned, and best practices.
If you have any questions about this or would like to talk through your idea for an application, please reach out to me directly at 629-204-0030 or Jenifer.email@example.com, or you can reach out to one of the ACI Multistate Grant Committee members: Sara DiRienzo, Judy Weber, Darrin Hill, Lacey Creech, Tristanna Bickford, Paul Bejunas.
Need a little jump-start to inspire your grant proposal? Click on the links below to see the winning proposals from 2020:
- Georgia Hunting Marketing Plan LSC (177.2 KiB)
- Iowa Recreational Shooting Enthusiasts To Hunter Customer Journey Digital Marketing Campaign (196.6 KiB)
- Oklahoma - Maximizing Value Impact At Key R3 Moments (1) (71.2 KiB)
- Texas - Social Influencer Marketing Plan (121.5 KiB)
- Virginia - Visit Virginia To Hunt (1) (140.3 KiB)
You must be logged in to post a comment.